This Page

has been moved to new address

Week in Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Week in Review

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week in Review

I have seen these week in review type posts on a few blogs, and I like the idea.  So I am going to give it a try! 


The highlight of my week - this picture got accepted to Tastespotting!







It has been a busy week here.  My husband had a business dinner here one night (lots of recipes to come next week).  This week is the last week of school, not sure I am ready for summer break.  I will love having my son home with me, but I will have to come up with lots of stuff to keep us busy! 


What I have been up to this week:

Dessert Wontons  - Leftover Wonton wrappers filled with chocolate chips and strawberries.

Chicken Vindaloo - One of my first attempts at Indian food from scratch - success!

Naan Bread - A super easy Indian Flat bread.

Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin - Juicy, flavorful pork - perfect for summer.

Zucchini Fritters - A crunchy way to get your kids to eat veggies.

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies - An Oreo inside another cookie!  Enough said!


Things I have seen on other Blogs that I have bookmarked to make:

General Tso's Chicken from Taste and Tell - this is one of my new favorite blogs!

Rosemary and Potato Chip Chicken Tenders from Happy When Not Hungry - My son is going to love making these with me!

Brownie S'mores Whoppie Pies from Kate at Diethood.com - Kate always had the most amazing looking desserts, and this is no exception!

Mushroom Barley Risotto from Brown Eyed Baker - This looks just amazing!


Hope you have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2011 at 3:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A runner who makes yummy desserts AND eats them. My kind of girl! I found you through Voice Boks and I'm looking forward to trying some of your goodies!

 
At May 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really great recipes! I love wontons, and have a recipe from my Mom, but the dessert version I'll have to try. I'm going to try the chicken vindaloo and naan bread too--another favorite! Thanks so much for these:)
Nice to find you on voiceboks...
~Courtney

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home