This Page

has been moved to new address

Week in Review 6/11/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Week in Review 6/11/11

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week in Review 6/11/11

This week was filled with travel, family and lots of fun!  My sister in law lives in Florida, and we live in Iowa. So you can imagine we don't get to see each other often.  She had to be in MN last week for a conference, so she brought her girls and came to WI (where both of our parents live) when it was done.  My son is 6, and she has two girls - almost 4 and almost 2.  They had lots of fun at the beach, the zoo, the children's museum, and just playing together.  That means, I was a little MIA from the blogging world.  I did manage to post a few recipes though! 

Here is what I was up to:
Chicken Meatballs with Peanut Sauce - Chicken Meatballs with a sweet peanut sauce!
Cinnamon Roll Muffins - A gooey cinnamon roll made into a muffin.  No yeast = No waiting!
Grilled Potato Packs - Diced Potatoes that are grill with Bacon, Cheddar Cheese and Green Onions

Here is what caught my eye this week:
Lebanese Meat Pies by Chef in Disguise - these look like something my husband would love, and request again and again
Lemon Shrimp by Four Pointe Foodies - I am always looking for flavorful shrimp recipes, and this sounds wonderful
Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle by Kneady Sweetie - This just looks amazing!
Summer Grilled Corn by Deelicious Sweets - I have never grilled corn and this sound great!
Redhead in Bed by Pip and Ebby - this looks like the perfect summer cocktail!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I will be back with a full week of recipes next week! 

7 Comments:

At June 11, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anne said...

Erin...sounds like you've been enjoying family. But you still managed to get some great cooking in there too! Hope you have a great weekend! : )

 
At June 12, 2011 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Annie Oakley's Kitchen said...

Those are some great recipes! I especially like the cinnamon roll muffins.

 
At June 12, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Anonymous Sherri@FoodBasics101 said...

Hello Erin! I found you through Basilmomma's Blog Hop! The Grilled Potato Packs recipe looks delish! I'll have to try that next cookout!
Have a great day! Sherri

http://www.FoodBasics101.com
Facebook- http://tinyurl.com/3nd53r4

 
At June 12, 2011 at 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you through the blog hop!! You've just reminded me that I need to grill some corn. You will love it, trust me:)

 
At June 13, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Anonymous claudia lamascolo said...

lover those meat pies!

 
At June 13, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Anonymous jill@madaboutmacarons said...

You sure have been busy and with all of these wonderful recipes. Adore the potato stacks - in fact, everything. No yeast-no wait, love it!

 
At June 13, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous In Katrina's Kitchen said...

I always love reading your roundups! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home