This Page

has been moved to new address

Peanut Butter Cookies - Healthy and Gluten Free

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Peanut Butter Cookies - Healthy and Gluten Free

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies - Healthy and Gluten Free



Today I am guest posting for Kym over at Free Spirit Eater.  If you have not met Kym, you need to go check her out!  She has all kinds of delicious treats, that make you want to run to the kitchen.  I received my very first Blog Award from her when I first started blogging back in April. 




In honor of Peanut Butter Lover's Month, Kym asked me to make something that was peanut butter, but on the healthy side.  I made Peanut Butter Cookies that are less than 100 calories each, and are Gluten Free!  They have to be one of the best Peanut Butter Cookies I have ever had.  And you really don't have to be a good baker to make these - so easy!!

Go check out these great cookies and tell Kym I said Hi! 

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These sound so yummy! I love a classic peanut butter cookie :)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 8:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already saw this on Free Spirit Eater, and man, I am intrigued by a three-ingredient cookie!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Anonymous Lacy said...

woohoo, thats my kind of cookie!! :) Sounds delicious!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

They look fantastic. Heading over to Free Spirit.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Becka (The Elegant Eggplant) said...

Healthy PB cookies?? I'm in! :)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Kitchen Simmer said...

I love Peanut Butter cookies. I'm heading over to Free Spirit to see the recipe.:)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man I LOVE peanut butter cookies...they are my weakness.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anne@frommysweetheart said...

A peanut butter cookie under 100 calories! Heading over to check them out now!!! : )

 
At November 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anka said...

Simple and elegant! :D

 
At November 8, 2011 at 5:54 PM , Anonymous Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. said...

Great guest post, Erin!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 6:05 PM , Anonymous Lindsey@Lindselicious said...

Less than 100 calories?! Sign me up please!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

Healthy peanut butter cookies? Yes please! I didn't even know it was peanut butter lovers' month... guess you learn something new everyday :)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love peanut butter cookies, especially when you throw in the word healthy :)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Anonymous Baking Serendipity said...

I could eat way too many of these! :)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Anonymous Jen at The Three Little Piglets said...

In under 100 calories! I'm on my way!!!!!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

Thanks for tagging me on facebook page. I'm going over at Kym's site to get the recipe and I shall make this soon! ;-)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE these cookies! Headed there now!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Baker Street said...

Cookies look gorgeous! heading over to Kym's now! :)

 
At November 9, 2011 at 5:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute cookies and I love the photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home