This Page

has been moved to new address

Week in Review 9/10/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Week in Review 9/10/11

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week in Review 9/10/11

What beautiful week we have had here.  The weather has been perfect, I could live with this year round.  Unfortunately that won't happen, but a girl can dream I guess.  Football starts this weekend!  This will sound weird, but I am excited for the Badger game today, and then the Vikings!  No plans, and no yummy football food, but that is ok.  I am attempting to have some self control as of late :)

Have you checked out my Giveaway going on?  Make sure to enter, it closes on Sunday. 

Here is what I have been up to this week:
Product Review and a Giveaway - Review of Frigidaire products, peeler giveway
Garden Fresh Salsa - Perfect salsa for all the fresh tomatoes out there
Fougasse Stuffed with Roasted Red Peppers - Olive Oil Bread stuffed with red peppers
Kara-Aga Chicken - Kikkoman seasoning packet, part of Foodbuzz Tastemaker
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins - Peanut Butter Muffins filled with Chocolate Chips

Here are a few things I bookmarked this week:
Peanut Butter Quick Bread by My Fiance Likes It  - It is no surprise I like peanut butter, love the idea for this bread
Strawberry Lemonade Bars by Cosmo Cookie - Pretty Bars and they sound delicious
Pumpkin S'more Muffins by Keep It Sweet - I love muffins, I love S'mores, and I love Pumpkin.  These sound so good!
Tamale Balls by Taste and Tell - I am a huge fan of meatballs, my husband loves tamales.  And who doesn't love a good slow cooker recipe?
Triple Lay Peanut Butter Krispies by Liv Life - I see these in my future very soon

I am off for a run in these early morning cooler temps.  Hope you have a great weekend!

8 Comments:

At September 10, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Jocie's Mom said...

Oooh! Loving those strawberry lemonade bars! Nice spot :)

 
At September 10, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Karis' Kitchen said...

Saw a lot of fun photos from Camp Randall today on Facebook, wish I could have been there. Love "jumping around" in the student section...but I'm probably getting a bit too old for that :)

 
At September 10, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great week! I like your bookmarks, too! I'm a peanut butter fan, too and I've been drooling this week!

 
At September 11, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous Eva said...

Great week, Erin. Nice review.

 
At September 11, 2011 at 6:49 PM , Anonymous Ashley@Bakerbynature said...

Those bookmarked pumpkin smores muffins are speaking to me - yum!! Hope you had a great run; cooler weather always makes them easier for me.

 
At September 11, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Anonymous Kimby said...

Hi, Erin,
Hope you don't mind that I linked to your cookie post a couple days' back -- they were so scrumptious I wanted the world to know about them. (or at least the people who read my blog.) ;)
Take care,
Kimby

 
At September 12, 2011 at 12:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Same as Ann - I'm a peanut butter fan too!
This muffin is a try!
Tq for sharing the recipe Erin! Have a great week ahead! ;)

 
At September 12, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Anonymous redkathy said...

Checked out those Tamale Balls and I bookmarked them too. They sounds superb, thanks for sharing the link.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home