This Page

has been moved to new address

Week in Review 9/23/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Week in Review 9/23/11

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week in Review 9/23/11

It is the first official weekend of fall!  Anyone have any fun fall things planned?  We have a busy weekend, but nothing fall like.  I was hoping to pick apples, not sure we will be able to fit that in.  Tonight our wonderful friends are having a going away party for us.  Only 5 days of work, and hubby is done!  Also having an Open House this weekend.  So, if you know any potential buyers let me know :)  Let's get on to what happened this week, I have to get cooking some yummy stuff to bring to the party!


This is what I was up to this week:
Caramelized Onion Dip - French Onion Dip to a whole new level, so good!
Twix Peanut Butter Brownies - Fudgy Brownies with Peanut Butter Twix folded in.
Snickerdoodles and a Cookbook Review - My first experience with Snickerdoodles, and I reviewed a cookbook!
Taco Pasta - Tacos and Pasta come together in a dinner the entire family will enjoy.
Questions and Some Pancakes - I answered questions about my blogging story and made some delicious S'mores Pancakes


This is what I have booked marked this week:
Bourbon Chicken Teriyaki by The Cooking Bride - This sounds so flavorful and saucy!
Slow Cooker Tikka Masala by Meal Planning 101 - I had Tikka Masala for the first time this week, really want to try this recipe at home!
Cilantro Lime Dressing by Our Best Bites - Love all the flavors here!  Might even make today for the party
Gooey Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Bars by Keep It Sweet - Oh my, nothing about this does not sound amazing!
Maple Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Gingerbread Bagels - I can't wait to try this with my son!  Some of his favorites all in one breakfast!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a great weekend!

7 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. said...

Nice line up here! I love tikka masala and I want to try making it myself too one day. Though, my husband won't touch it. Darn our picky husbands!

 
At September 24, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Baking Serendipity said...

I seriously needed the recap this week...it's been a crazy one. I seriously need to get on those s'mores pancakes...best way to unwind after the insanity I think :)

 
At September 24, 2011 at 4:16 PM , Anonymous Emily @ Life on Food said...

I don't know why but the weather where I am is not too fall-like just yet. I cannot wait to go leaf peeping and apple picking!

Happy Fall!

 
At September 24, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Christine's Pantry said...

Nice recap.

 
At September 24, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

I love your Saturday posts...so much I miss during the week and you highlight the best of the best :)

 
At September 24, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous kristy said...

Hope you had a wonderful party. Great round-up. :)

 
At September 24, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fun week - thanks for sharing. I was thrilled to see you post the onion dip....it's one of my favorites!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home