This Page

has been moved to new address

Week in Review 9/17/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Week in Review 9/17/11

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week in Review 9/17/11

Another week done, and we are in mid September already.  How did that happen? I can't believe we are in full swing with school, football is back, and it is pretty much fall.  Only a couple more weeks, and my husband starts the process of our move to Colorado.  We have been talking about this for so long, I can't believe he only has 10 days of work left.  I really need to get on cleaning out my freezer!  I go in spurts with that.  Not too much happening this weekend.  Star Wars came out on Blu-Ray Friday, and since we have a boy completely OBSESSED with it, we had to buy those.  So I am sure this weekend will be filled with movies!

Here is what I was up to this week:
Flourless Nutella Cake - Secret Recipe Club, rich and delicious flourless cake
Spinach Artichoke Dip - Creamy spinach and artichoke dip
Sargento Taste Test - Sargento All Natural Cheese vs. Processed Cheese
Raspberry Fool - Sweetened Whipped Cream with Raspberry Puree
Pumpkin Bread - Moist pumpkin bread

Here are a few things I bookmarked this week:
The Chocoholic Brownie by Ravie NomNoms - Really? A brownie with Nutella?  If that doesn't have my name on it, I don't know what does.
Crock Pot Pork Butt by Angie's Big Love of Food - Tender fall apart full of flavor pork!
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies by The Farm Girl - How can you not fall in love with this one?
S'mores Pizza by Live Love Pasta - S'mores in a pizza?  So good!
Chicken Enchiladas by Goodlife Eats - This homemade enchilada sauce sounds amazing

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend!

12 Comments:

At September 17, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Anonymous Curt said...

All great recipes. I love fresh pumpkin bread with the pumpkin spice blend!

 
At September 17, 2011 at 8:08 AM , Anonymous Lauren at Keep It Sweet said...

Wow, so many links I need to check out! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a great weekend:-)

 
At September 17, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Laurie {Simply Scratch} said...

I have my eye on that s'more pizza too!!

 
At September 17, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Jocie's Mom said...

I'm still having dreams about that spinach dip. So good. Gonna have to check out that s'mores pizza too! Good luck with the freezer clean out! Buzzed

 
At September 17, 2011 at 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great week! I really enjoy reading not only a recap of your week, but what caught your eye!

 
At September 18, 2011 at 5:27 AM , Anonymous Katherine Martinelli said...

A great week of recipes! Good luck with packing and the big move.

 
At September 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That S'mores Pizza sounds awesome! Ill have to go check it out! Good luck w your move!!

 
At September 18, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Cassie | Bake Your Day said...

I keep thinking to myself "where is the time going?" I can't believe it's mid-September. I bookmarked those chocoholic brownies too. Oh my goodness!

 
At September 18, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

I had a busy week, so it's good to see your week in review to check out what I missed. I hear it's raining out your way, so perfect day for movies and football :)

 
At September 18, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Anonymous Mikaela Cowles said...

Colorado?!?!? Craziness. You are in for a cold winter. Hope you have some good soup recipes lined up and your skies in good shape!

 
At September 18, 2011 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Kim Bee said...

Great picks and great review of your week. Star Wars rocks. Love it. Such fond memories of seeing it with my Dad when I was younger.

 
At September 19, 2011 at 5:31 AM , Anonymous Kimby said...

This may be a little late, but congrats on your Raspberry Fool making the Top 9. All of your recipes and photos are "buzz worthy!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home