This Page

has been moved to new address

Week in Review 10/1/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Week in Review 10/1/11

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week in Review 10/1/11


I am going to make it quick this weekend.  I am in Minnesota with my best friend spending a little time together before I move.  The rest of the weekend is being spent with the “girls” side of my mom’s family.  We try to get together once a year to have lunch, shop, and hang out.  We haven’t done it for the past couple years, but are back at it again.  We all live far apart, so it is great to have this time to spend together.  Unfortunately I ran out of time this week and didn’t get to make any special treats for us L

Here is what I was up to this week:
Citrus Garlic Chicken with Coconut Lime Rice – Chicken flavored with garlic, ginger, coconut and citrus with rice that is filled with coconut and lime flavor.
Chocolate Chip Cookies – Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – nothing beats them!
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes – Individual Cheesecakes filled with Oreo’s.
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette – A vinaigrette dressing with lots of lime and cilantro.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies – a Fudgy brownie topped with peanut butter cookie dough.

Here are a few things I bookmarked of yours this week:
Easy Noodle Stir Fry by Tokyo Terrace – So easy, but so full of flavor.  I can’t wait to try this. 
Jenni’s Favorite Southern Style Biscuits by What’s Cookin’ Italian Style – I love biscuits, but I haven’t made them in forever!
SRC La Brea Tar Pits Chicken Wings by The Mom Chef – Saucy, Flavorful, I want these now!
M&M Peanut Butter Bars by Not Rachael Ray – I love bars, peanut butter and M&M’s!  And it only uses 5 ingredients!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Struesel Pancakes by Two Peas & Their Pod – Oh my, there just are no words for how good these look!

Hope you all have a great weekend!! 

6 Comments:

At October 1, 2011 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Kim Bee said...

Have a great time Erin. You deserve a little girl time.

 
At October 1, 2011 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Alida said...

Yay for Minnesota! It's a beautiful weekend. Have fun! :)

 
At October 1, 2011 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous janet@cupcakestocaviar said...

Yum to...well, everything in the post lol. Gosh, I'm glad to be back from my unwanted hiatus!

Have a wonderful time with everyone Erin. :-)

 
At October 1, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time with your friend...I can't believe moving time is almost here! A terrific week (as always)

 
At October 2, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Thank goodness for these reviews. I needed to catch up!

 
At October 2, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Anonymous Rachel @ Not Rachael Ray said...

Thanks for including my M&M bars! Let me know if you make them! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home