This Page

has been moved to new address

Week in Review 7/30/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Week in Review 7/30/11

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week in Review 7/30/11

I can't believe this is the last weekend in July.  August is on Monday.  That means that school starts in less than 3 weeks!  I am excited for school to start again, but at the same time I can't believe summer is almost over!  This week my son had Science Camp in the afternoons, so that was fun.  He got to learn all about Dinosaurs for a week!  A boys dream come true, right?  And we lost our first tooth!  I say we, like I had a part in it.  I am his Mother, I get to claim that accomplishment too, right?  The second one is ready to come out too.  If he would let me touch it, it would be out already it is so loose!

So any big plans for this last July weekend? I think we might finally relax for a weekend!  Novel idea!


Here is what I was up to this week:
Grilled Chicken with Peach BBQ Sauce - this was saucy, sweet, tangy, summery, and delicious!
Blueberry Muffins - a true classic, with a cinnamon crumb topping!
Margarita Cupcakes - your favorite drink in a light, fluffy and moist cupcake!
Pasta Carbonara with Corn and Chiles - a creamy pasta with fresh sweet corn and a little kick!
Homemade Goldfish - your favorite fish cracker made at home - super easy!

Here is what you were up to that caught my eye:
Philly Cheesesteaks by The Farmers Wife - I LOVE Philly Cheesesteaks, I can't wait to try these!
Baby Bears by Kate From Scratch - a homemade of a store bought classic - has my name all over it!
Nutella Avalanche by Daydreamer Desserts - Nutella?  Yeah I want this!
Homemade Ginger Ale and Fresh Berries by Wok in Time - if this isn't a sit on the deck with a BBQ drink, I don't know what is!
Taco Pasta by The Girl Who Ate Everything - can't wait to try this with my family, sounds delicious!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

8 Comments:

At July 30, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Anonymous claudia http://pegasuslegend-whatscookin.blogspot.com/2011/07/favorite-recipes-from-summers-past.html#en said...

Looks like a great week in review I will take the Nutella one my favorite~

 
At July 30, 2011 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Nava K said...

I like most of it as trying out new recipes are a way to experiencing food and certainly looking forward to more.

 
At July 30, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Saucy Siciliana said...

I love your blog...I have a sweet tooth! I'm following you immediately. Greetings from Rome!

 
At July 30, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Anonymous Rita D K Simmons said...

will have to try some of these soon,you've been buzzed!

 
At July 30, 2011 at 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great week...the homemade gold fish were cool!

 
At July 31, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Tiffanee said...

What a delicious list. Bookmarking a lot of your recipes this week. Really hungry now after just reading your post.

 
At August 1, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous Jenny @ Savour the Senses said...

Wow you have been busy busy! I wish I had been able to cook that much myself, I have been cooking others at work all week blah!

 
At August 6, 2011 at 1:08 AM , Anonymous Jamie @ Wokintime said...

Erin - Thank you for including me on your list! I hope you enjoyed the berry ale as much as I did! Have a great weekend.

- Jamie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home