This Page

has been moved to new address

Week in Review 8/6/11

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: Week in Review 8/6/11

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week in Review 8/6/11

It is August - WOW!!  Thanks so much for all the well wishes yesterday.  I appreciate all of my readers so much, you are all so supportive and wonderful people!  The good news, I am feeling much better.  We were able to go out to dinner with friends for one night of our kid-less weekend.  Going to the Farmer's Market, and going to walk around in peace!  Should be a good weekend after all! 

This is what I was up to this week:
Strawberry Almond Cupcakes - Strawberry Cupcakes with an amazing Almond Buttercream Frosting!
Blackberry Crumb Cake - Moist cake topped with Blackberries and a Crunchy Crumb Topping.
Creamy Penne with Sausage - Creamy pasta with Tomatoes, Rosemary, and Sausage.
Fudgy Brownies - Rich and Fudgy Brownies!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins - Chocolate and Peanut Butter for breakfast!

Here are a few things I have bookmarked this week:
Pan Seared Chicken with Parmsean Basil Linguini by The Farmers Wife - this looks like such a great pasta dinner!
Death by Caramel Squares by From Cupcakes to Caviar -the title pretty much says it all!
Vietnamese Rice Noodles with Chicken Meatballs by No reEats - These meatballs just sound amazing with this salad!
Sesame Encrusted Baked Chicken Tenders by Gina Skinny Recipes - great switch on the normal breaded chicken - my 6 year old will love this!
Candy Cream Tart by From My Sweet Heart - LOVE candy, this seems perfect!

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

10 Comments:

At August 6, 2011 at 6:37 AM , Anonymous Eva said...

Glad your feeling better! I really like the synopsis of the week in review, although I would have to admit, some of my weeks would be pretty sad!

 
At August 6, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger TinaRBK said...

Nice line up here! Glad you are getting a break from parenting and feeling better. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned-enjoy!

 
At August 6, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Anonymous Alida said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I have bookmarked everything you made this week and can't wait to get cooking/baking. Yum! Have a good weekend! :)

 
At August 6, 2011 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Nava K said...

I simply love the fudge brownies and looking forward to the Vietnamese noodles.

 
At August 6, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great round up of blog posts! It's too early for some of these over here, but I'll admit to having had a dessert for breakfast once or twice =] Thanks for posting!

 
At August 6, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Cassie | Bake Your Day said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. This is a great list that you put together. I missed the post from The Farmer's Wife. Heading there now, it sounds delicious. Have a great day!

 
At August 6, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great week....those brownies were *sigh* spectacular!

 
At August 6, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous janet@cupcakestocaviar said...

Love the choices here (well other than that weird one from that strange woman at Cupcakes To Caviar). I have to go check out the sesame chicken tenders; sounds great! I love anything sesame!

 
At August 7, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Kim Bee said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and will get some time sans kids. It's always good for the sanity to get away sometimes. Farmer's markets always worth the trip. You have a great line up and I enjoyed your week tons. I think we like tons of the same stuff so I just love stopping by and checking out what you're up to.

 
At August 7, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Anonymous Anne@frommysweetheart said...

Oh wow, Erin! If you try the candy cream tart...see if you can jazz the top of it more than I did....can't wait to see what combinations you use! And so glad you are feeling better! : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home