This Page

has been moved to new address

And this is Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts: And this is Me

Thursday, April 14, 2011

And this is Me

Welcome to my Blog!
I am Erin, and I am completely new to blogging. I love cooking, trying new recipes, baking, eating, browsing the aisles at the grocery store...pretty much anything with food. My favorite channel is the Food Network! I also have discovered how much I enjoy reading other peoples food related blogs. So....I am going to combine two things I love, and see where it goes!

I have an almost 6 year old boy, who is in Kindergarten. I have been a stay at home mom since he was born, and I love it. I have been married to my husband for almost 10 years. We met in High School, so we have known each other for much longer. We currently live in Iowa, and have been here for 4 1/2 years.

I am hoping this blog can be a place where I can share recipes, meal ideas, craft ideas, and just fun stuff with food. I am always trying to lose a couple pounds, but I get bored with diets. So I experiment a lot with different recipes. Hopefully you can find something that you can share with your family as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home